We brought out our Halloween decorations in early October. Jules and Nate having fun with some of our dress up stuff. : )
A few weeks ago we took the kids to Toy Story on Ice. Here they are with their friends, Matthew and Alexa. Also - note Juliana's pink cast. : (
Our neighbor, Lyndsey also brought over her Halloween dress up stuff. Jules tried on a few of the wigs...
Jules as a blonde...
and as a red head.. We are going to borrow this one for her "Fancy Nancy" costume-- which is what she will dress up like for her school's "storybook carnival". The students are supposed to dress up like their favorite storybook character.
A few days ago, Nathan and Nick were playing football in the front yard.
Nathan looks over at our neighbor's yard and says "Let's pretend those guys are the hurt football players".. (see below) I would have hated to see that game!
Halloween costumes
We waited everyday for the UPS truck to come. Finally, it brought Nathan's Astronaut costume - he was so excited. I think he has worn it everyday so far.
Juliana came home from school last Friday wearing these pink vampire teeth.. yes pink! Oh.. and her new tie dyed cast. Cool, huh? It matches all of her outfits.
So awhile back, I told Nathan and Jules how I thought it would be cool for them to be Mike Wazowski and Sully from Monster's Inc. Well, Jules took me up on it this year.. She wants to be Mike Wazowski. That's my girl! Now, we have to figure out how to make the darn thing! I told her we definitely need a "Plan B"
So, here we are trying different balls to get the size right. It was like Goldilocks.
...too BIG.
...too small.
Just right..
Here, Jules is inspecting our work.
I'll keep ya posted on our progress.